Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC+Galvanized Steel||Usage:||Insulated Electrical Cables|
|Feature:||Corrugated PVC Layer||Type:||Flexible|
|Properties:||Bending Performance||Size:||3/8" - 6"|
Flexible Conduit And Fittings Grey / Black PVC Coated Electrical Galvanized Steel Flexible Pipe
TOPELE BRAND Flexible Metal conduits
· For general purpose applications and installations in close quarters that require added flexibility
· Made from high-grade, hot-dipped, galvanized low-carbon steel
· Continuous interlocking metal strip design enhances flexibility and integrity
· Interior surface allows for easy wire fishing
· 3-hour through-penetration fire systems
· Brand Name: TOPELE
· Quick Detail:
· Also called pvc flexible hose, Plastic flexible conduit
· Construction: Galvanized Steel Core, Squarelock Style, Vacuum PVC Jacket, Flexible Working
· Temperature: -10°-70°
TOPELE BRAND Steel Flexible Tubing
Widely used for general electrical wiring where flexibility and mechanical protection are required
TOPELE BRAND Flexible metal conduits
· Color Family : Grey / Black
· Conduit type :SLFS
· Electrical Product Type : Conduit
· Flexible : Yes
· Length : 100 ft. or on your request
· Material: Galvanized steel and PVC
· Available Sizes: from 1/2" to 4"
+Quick Delivery: 10days for one 40ft container.
+ Good Quality: ISO certificate approval+Best Service: fast delivery, strong package, Competitive Price,
timely and effective communication
+Powerful Solution: fast and effective solution to problem
Our current production capacity is around 500,000 pieces per moth.As a genuine manufacturer,nowadays our products have reached into more than ten countries and regions.such as America,Europe,Southeast Asia and the Middle East.We keep cooperate with each other and earn a good reputation through these marks.
"Connecting with people with an open heart,succeeding with quality"is our mission.We hope to make mutual development with all our customers.Please feel free to contact us for more infermation .We are looking forward to receiving your correspondences in the near future.
Contact Person: sharon