Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Ladder Tray||Material:||FRP GRP|
|Bending Strength:||302/76MPa||Bending Modulus:||18.6/7.2 Gpa|
|Tensile Modulus:||22/10 Gpa|
frp ladder aluminum cable tray,
frp ladder aluminum tray cable,
76MPa Aluminum Cable Tray
cable tray frp ladder
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Side Rail Height:Customized
Max. Working Load:Customized
Product Name:FRP Cable Tray
Tensile Modulus:22/10 Gpa
Bending Strength:302/76 MPa
Bending Modulus:18.6/7.2 Gpa
Compression Modulus:19.2/7.2 Gpa
Interlaminar Shear:24.5 MPa
Impact Strength:279 Kj/M2
Connect Type:with Clamps or No
Feature:Easy Installation Light Weight Corrosion Resistance
Supply Ability:3000 Meter/Meters per Week
Transport Package: Iron Frame or as Customers Demand
Cable tray system is made up of cable tray, cable tray bend, bracket, corbel, accessories etc. FRP Cable Tray is the use of fiberglass cloth, epoxy resin, curing agent, flame retardant additives such as anti-corrosion material drawn through the heated mold forming, and then Complete with all the necessary fittings such as 3 way tee sections, 4 way cross sections, rising internal and external 90 & 45 degree bends, left & right hand horizontal bends, reducers, couplers, support and anchoring systems.
FRP Fiberglass cable tray is a brand new innovational product,With anti-corrosion, insulation, cost competitive and other notable feature of high-strength, FRP cable tray has become the best replacement for iron cable tray in explosive, acid, alkali environment to run your electrical cable and instrumentation pipe work.
During the pultrusion process, the raw materials are pulled through a heated steel forming die using a continuous pulling device by pultrusion technology.
Classify & structure:
FRP Ladder cable tray
Ladder Cable Tray systems consists of two longitudinal side members connected by individual transverse members, and is designed for use as a power cable or control cable support system
FRP cable trunking
It is a full-closed cable trays, which is applied to the laying of cables, telecommunications cables, thermocouple cables and other highly sensitive system of control cables.
FRP tray type cable tray
It is a structure consisting of bottom (ventilated or solid) with the longitudinal siderails.
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6. Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8. Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10. Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintenance.
Contact Person: Sharon Zhou